Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/forsaleb/public_html/wp-content/plugins/Realty/display/widgets/property_table.php on line 323
|Land Size||1492 m2|
|Building Size||136 m2|
- Name: Paul Walker
- Contact Number: 0490793340
Yass Canberra area 4 b/room home $495,000
The phone enquiry code for this property is – 2444
This 4 Bedroom, 2 bathroom has much to offer.
All bedrooms are large, all with BIR and garden views.
The largest bedroom, with ensuite, offers privacy, ideal as a parents or guest retreat.
Living areas merge easily via arched openings.
Kitchen is well appointed with quality, functional inclusions.
The 2 bathrooms are both recently renovated. The main bathroom, especially roomy, offering good disability access.
The house is energy efficient, light and comfortable.
– Walls and ceilings are fully insulated.
– Skylights help illuminated interiors.
– Windows are all fitted with quality secondary double
glazing. This, with the double glazed glass sliding door,
helps maintain silence and comfort.
– Reverse cycle air conditioning and ducted evaporative
cooling assist as required.
– LED lighting is fitted to most rooms.
– 3Kv solar energy system.
– Solar hot water system.
Rainwater is collected into 12,000gal of tank storage. Dual system allows use of this water or town supply as desired.
All 4 external doorways have security screen doors fitted. All windows have locks fitted.
The large block of land provides a sheltered, private oasis.
– North facing deck, verandah and spa pool are set in
tranquil, leafy surrounds.
– Extensive and varied plantings os ornamental and fruiting
plants in thoughtfully landscaped, low maintenance
Functional area at rear of block is screened from house. All set up here for hobbies and gardening, big or small. Well appointed with power outlets and lighting.
– Vehicle access via rear laneway.
– Double metal carport and enclosed metal shed allows
undercover parking for up to 4 vehicles.
– Secure chicken run and metal animal pens.
– Plant growing structures.
– Garden shed and vegetable growing area.
– Secure fencing all boundaries.
– 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom brick clad house. Well maintained.
Quality inclusions for comfort and energy efficiency.
– Alfresco entertaining and relaxation.
– Adaptable spa pool for relaxation, exercise or therapy.
– Leafy, landscaped gardens offers quiet, secluded
– Substantial sheds and structures.
– Substantial rainwater collection, storage and use options.
– Village lifestyle with local school and shops.