Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/forsaleb/public_html/wp-content/plugins/Realty/display/widgets/property_table.php on line 323
|Land Size||389 m2|
- Name: Elisabethe Dank
- Contact Number: 0493 108 154
Never judge a book by its cover!
The phone enquiry code for this property is – 2455
This unique property zoned B2, is so much more than meets the eye from the street front. It has a versatile floor plan to suit a variety of possibilities.
The dwelling was originally built in the early 1920s, and many of the original features have been restored and retained.
• Polished concrete floor and redgum hardwood floors throughout, with original boards in the studio
• Gorgeous large German oak and black kitchen (with largest concrete/fibreglass benchtop ever caste in Australia) Belling 90cm gas and electric stove, Miele dishwasher and plenty of storage for the entertainer
• Feature floor to ceiling bookcase in lounge area is begging for a library to fill it
• In built aquarium or terrarium separately lounge and dining areas
• Double glazed PVC windows throughout, imported from England, double glazed openable sky lights in all bedrooms
• Main bedroom with WIR and ensuite (double shower) + 3 bedrooms – all with built in wardrobes (plantation shutter doors)
• Main bathroom is oversized with double showers and a luxurious bath
• Plenty of linen cupboard storage separating main house from studio
• Split system air-conditioners x 2 at the front and rear of the property
• Dual access – entry via rear lane also
• 3 phase power to property
• Low maintenance yard
• Single garage with adjoining workshop.
Front studio provides a separate bedroom/office plus a stainless steel and black kitchenette with washing machine connections and tasteful bathroom
When not the family home and home office, this 4-bedroom house has been rented near 5 years @ $600 pw, and the studio has been AirBnB’d at $120 per night min. or permanently rented at $300 pw.
Furniture/furnishings available by negotiation