Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/forsaleb/public_html/wp-content/plugins/Realty/display/widgets/property_table.php on line 323
|Building Size||147 m2|
- Name: Allison Caterer
- Contact Number: -491021177
Fantastic low-set Home or investment mid $400,0000
The phone enquiry code for this property is – 2818
This property would be a SUPER INVESTMENT with high rental returns as low-set 3 brm 2 bath 2 car garage, especially low-set properties, are in demand OR for the Home Buyer this would be a GREAT PLACE TO CALL HOME.
This immaculately presented unit is in a very private location nearly like a individual home and at the end of a quiet street off a cul-de-sac.
Huge double garage allowing room for storage. 2850 High ceilings and 2400 high remote roller doors will allow access for 4wd or pop-tops.
Indoor clothes line with storage shelf above as well as still having the outdoor clothes line.
The garage floor is fully covered in epoxy fleck making this ideal for converting part into a rumpus/playroom or just so that it’s easy to clean.
Sit outdoors either on your front patio, as well as paved area off the living area overlooking the fully fenced, grassed and gardened back yard and you don’t even have to mow the lawn as that is covered in your body corporate fees.
All bed rooms have built in robes with Ensuite to main bedroom and 2nd two way bathroom can be converted to a Ensuite due to 2 access doors allowing direct entry from Bed 2.
3rd Bedroom can be converted into a media room/office with the cleverly designed plan giving the ability to open up the room to the living area with double doors or leave closed to create a bedroom with the privacy.
1. Massive 12,000 gallon underground rain water tank.
2. Solar hot water.
3. Large garden/tool shed.
4. Current Body corporate annual contribution incredibly low on $1570.00 per year which includes your building insurance as well as mowing the lawn and sinking fund contribution.
5. Walk to Coles/shops railway station and schools, parks and pool.
6.Air Conditioned in living and ceiling fans throughout.
7. Building orientated to capture cross flow ventilation, winter sunshine, summer shade and maintain maximum privacy.
8. Living areas boast 2550 ceiling height .
9. 90 mm External timber frame to increase wall batt insulation, to complement under roof and on ceiling insulation.
10. Body Corp has approved a small dog and cat.
NOTHING TO DO BUT MOVE IN AND REAP THE BENEFITS OF NOT HAVING TO PAY BIG WATER AND POWER BILLS AND WITH YOUR LAWN MOWING ALREAY INCLUDED.
THIS PROPERTY WILL DEFINITELY BE A GREAT INVESTMENT WHETHER YOU ARE A HOME OWNER OR AN INVESTOR.