Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/forsaleb/public_html/wp-content/plugins/Realty/display/widgets/property_table.php on line 323
|Land Size||883 m2|
- Name: Andrew Gardner
- Contact Number: 0409403480
Northerly aspect with extensive rural views
The phone enquiry code for this property is – 2837
This residential block is in a quiet location within walking distance of the main street of Lismore. Features include:
• Northerly aspect with extensive rural views
• Power, water, and phone available at the front of the property
• Fixed wireless NBN available and full strength Telstra 4G reception
• 2.2m x 4.4m lockable garden shed on rebated concrete slab
• Almost new lawn mower included in sale
• Council rates approx $400 per year, water rates $43 per quarter
There is a van parked on the property which will be removed prior to settlement.
Lismore is strategically located being around an hour’s drive to Geelong, Ballarat, and Warrnambool. Lorne and Port Campbell are only 90 minutes away. The town has a primary school, police station, fire station, medical centre, as well as a golf course, swimming pool, recreation reserve and community centre. There are a variety of shops, service stations, post office, and a pub. There is a lake 5km south west of the town where you can go camping, boating, or trout fishing.