Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/forsaleb/public_html/wp-content/plugins/Realty/display/widgets/property_table.php on line 323
|Land Size||192 m2|
|Building Size||101 m2|
- Name: Brendan Keeling
- Contact Number: 0408867512
Prime position, at a great price!
The phone enquiry code for this property is – 2892
Perfect for the investor… this solid, 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit is located in a prime position just 5 minutes walk from Mareeba’s CBD!
Situated at the rear of a block with 4 units, this low maintenance unit is the pick of them all because its location is so private. This fully air-conditioned unit features a fully equipped modern kitchen, an open plan living/dining area, separate laundry and modern bathroom with separate toilet. The two large bedrooms are fitted with air-conditioning and built-in wardrobes with mirrors.
Outside, a fully cemented private courtyard awaits! Another perk of this unit is the super handy side access (which not many other units in this block have!)
This property would be a lucrative addition to your investment portfolio with the rental market in Mareeba being so tight, or even a first home for a young couple.
– 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom
– Built in wardrobes in bedrooms
– Fully air conditioned with main bedroom unit being replaced in March 2021
– Modern kitchen
– Open plan living/dining area
– Low maintenance vinyl flooring
– Cemented, private courtyard with side access
– One bay carport
– No gardening or mowing required, a gardener is employed by Body Corporate
– Access to a second car park on the driveway*
Having had only 1 long term tenant who has now vacated, this property is ready for immediate sale and occupancy.
FEES, INCOME AND RATES:
– Body Corporate: Approximately $620 per quarter.
Includes gardening, mowing, external building insurance, repairs etc.
- Rates: Approximately $1600 per half.
- Potential Rental Income: Units in the same complex are currently renting for $290 – $310 per week.
- Landlord Insurance (as an investment property): Approximately $240 per year. This covered building fixtures, floors, blinds, air conditioners etc. The tenant was responsible for their own contents insurance.