Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/forsaleb/public_html/wp-content/plugins/Realty/display/widgets/property_table.php on line 323
|Price||$760,000 - $780,000|
|Land Size||448 m2|
|Building Size||265 m2|
- Name: JAGJIT SINGH BRAR
- Home Number: 0451553036
- Contact Number: 0451553036
Woodlea Inspired Living With Exceptional Family Appeal
The phone enquiry code for this property is – 2898
(4 bedrooms, Theatre/Formal lounge with door/5th bedroom, Study, Evaporative cooling, Study nook, Alfresco and a beautiful backyard).
Behind its beautiful facade, a home of practicality, elegance and modern finishes from front to back. Front yard having Lavender and Rosemary as wind-filtering hedges will make any garden guests feel very welcome!
The moment you step into wide door you are greeted with a sense of peace through intelligent design optimizing light and space and gorgeous floating laminate flooring which flows through to a spacious formal lounge room which invites relaxation and gently flows through o an oversized chefs kitchen.
It’s heart is in the stunning designer kitchen with extended 40mm stone bench top with waterfall edge, stylish open plan living area a family and dining area with study/kids play.This property has the following features:
– 448m2(14mx32m)East facing block
– Approx 29Sq Jun 2018 quality built house
– Upgraded facade, wide front, 2550 high ceiling
– Master Bedroom with ensuite, WIR with drawer/shelves
– 3 Bedrooms with upgraded BIR’S shelving
– L-shaped kitchen with 40 mm waterfall stone benchtop
– Bed 5/Formal Lounge/Theatre/Office Space
– Separate Study
– Beautiful split bedrooms floorplan
– Central bathroom with heat lamps & separate toilet
– LED throughout house with Dimmable Oyster Ceiling Lights
– 900 mm Stainless steel appliances
– Butler pantry/Dishwasher/Ducted heating and evaporative cooling
– Get organized with Walk-in-Linens provide enough internal storage
– Garden shed with power-point gives external storage options
– Abundance of natural light and positivity
– Blinds throughout and flyscreens for Windows
– Nature lover delight healthy backyard with veggie patch, grass and established trees
– Move-in ready
– And Much more !!
– Woodlea Town Centre 700 m
– Aintree Primary Schoo 700 m
– Bacchus Marsh Grammar School 850 m
– Future Public secondary school 600 m
– Rockbank Railway Station 6 minutes drive
– Western highway 3 minutes drive which will take you straight to the Melbourne CBD & Melbourne Airport.
This is a great opportunity to secure your dream home with confidence. Located in Melbourne’s fastest growing and well planned community of WOODLEA,This beautifully designed family home covers all the bases required for growing needs of family. This home is certainly not to be missed.
PHOTO ID IS A MUST AT ALL INSPECTIONS. It is a requirement for buyers to pre-register before attending any inspection – please contact to arrange this.
Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Check List: