Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/forsaleb/public_html/wp-content/plugins/Realty/display/widgets/property_table.php on line 323
|Price||Price Guide 2,600,000 to 2,850,000|
|Land Size||728 m2|
|Building Size||283 m2|
- Name: Ashokkumar Jeyaraj
- Contact Number: 0405429648
The ultimate executive family home in prime location
The phone enquiry code for this property is – 2931
From the outset, this home was designed with flexibility of space and luxurious living at the centre of every design decision. An absolute display of quality at its finest, this double story recently modernised home showcases immaculate light filled interiors, quality finishes throughout and outstanding rear entertaining space and garden.
Perfectly situated tucked away off the main road down a long private driveway, between 25 & 27 booth street, you’ll find yourself just moments’ walk to some of the districts finest schools such as Epping Boys High School, cafes, Macquarie Park Shopping Centre, Macquarie University, Macquarie Park CBD, Macquarie University Station and local transport.
This home’s perfect combination of its practical design, stunning finishes, indoor/outdoor living versatility and its enormous footprint, bringing a whole new meaning to the term ‘spacious’ positions this an as an absolute ‘must inspect’.
Key Property Features
– Four generous bedrooms, 3 with built-in robes and master with walk-in robe.
– Stunning oversized master bedroom features walk-in robe and beautifully renovated ensuite, boasting dual basins and luxurious free standing ceramic bath.
– Fifth bedroom or Study
– Two additional and beautifully renovated main bathrooms, one located on each level.
– Exquisite designer kitchen, boasting caesar stone breakfast benches, touch draws, ample cupboard and bench space, walk-in pantry and high-end appliances.
– Huge sun-soaked open plan combined family dining and living room, featuring elevated and integrated gas fireplace.
– Separate formal lounge and dining room, with sunlight streaming through the plantation shutters and featuring an additional integrated gas fireplace, making for the ideal internal entertaining area.
– Third living space on the second level, positioned as the ideal kids play space.
– Large practical internal laundry, with ample storage and direct access to the rear yard.
– Alfresco entertaining space, opening out from the kitchen and downstairs living area, covered by retracting pergola, further extending to a lush, level and open rear fully fenced backyard garden.
– Three car lock up and remote access garage with two additional car spaces in front of the garage, totalling 5 car spaces.
– Broadband NBN internet
– Built-in Robes
– Ducted Cooling
– Ducted Heating
– 1 Ensuite
– Fully Fenced
– 3 Living Areas
– Outdoor Entertaining
– Pay TV
– Remote Garage
– Rumpus Room
– 3 Toilets
For floor plan, see the 4th photo.
Living in Marsfield
Located 16 kilometers from Sydney’s CDB, up and coming Marsfield is a suburb that appeals to those seeking a cosmopolitan lifestyle, without the price-tag. Attractive to students, urban professionals and even young families, its ever-growing Macquarie Park business area, the new Macquarie University Hospital, train station, the upgraded and expanded shopping centre has left Marsfied with a hive of activity and residents with everything they could need in close proximity.