Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/forsaleb/public_html/wp-content/plugins/Realty/display/widgets/property_table.php on line 323
|Price||Offers over $375,000|
|Building Size||70 m2|
Tuesday, 19 Oct 2021, 6:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Thursday, 21 Oct 2021, 6:00 pm - 6:30 pm
- Name: Christine Shewell
- Contact Number: 0426696104
Fabulous lifestyle apartment with stunning views
The phone enquiry code for this property is – 2952
This spacious one bedroom apartment offers a fantastic inner city lifestyle in a superb location. Positioned high on level 10, this apartment boasts an open plan design with striking city and mountain views.
This well-designed apartment features:
– Spacious covered balcony
– Generous living and dining areas
– Well positioned aspect that provides privacy, plenty of breezes and natural light
– Modern kitchen with quality appliances and ample storage
– Sizeable bedroom with a built-in wardrobe and breezeway for natural light and privacy
– Attractive bathroom with a generous shower, plenty of cupboard and bench space and internal laundry
– Contemporary fixtures and fittings throughout, including gas appliances and air conditioning
– Secure car park plus lockable basement storage cage.
The complex is outstanding, with resort style features including:
– Infinity edge lap pool and a separate lagoon pool
– Large, well-equipped function / theatre room
– Two smaller function / meeting rooms
– Generous gymnasium
– Several covered BBQ and picnic areas
– Lush tropical gardens and lawns
– Secure intercom access
– On-site management.
Located approximately 2.5km from Brisbane’s CBD, it is a scenic walk through the Roma Street Parklands or short commute on reliable and regular public transport to the City’s attractions. The apartment is in the Kelvin Grove Urban Village, only a short walk from all your service and entertainment needs. Day to day shopping is covered with Woolworths, cafes, bars, restaurants and specialty shops just outside your door.
Several prestigious educational facilities are close by, including the Queensland University of Technology, the University of Queensland, the Queensland Academy for Creative Industries, Brisbane Grammar School and Kelvin Grove State College. Major medical facilities are conveniently close, including local GP’s, specialist clinics and several public and private hospitals.
Cultural experiences abound with local weekend Street Markets and the Roundhouse, La Boite and Brisbane Arts Theatres close by. Surrounded by leafy green parks, including the recently announced 64 hectare Victoria Park development, walking paths and bikeways, this property is set in an ideal location to cater to every need.
Urban Edge is an exceptionally well-positioned and distinctive complex and this is one of the best one bedroom apartments in the block. Don’t miss this amazing opportunity own this attractive, unique and outstanding apartment!
Thursday, 1 Jan 1970
Thursday, 1 Jan 1970