|Land Size||162000 m2|
|Building Size||80 m2|
Self sufficient, off grid with all mod cons and business opportunity
The phone enquiry code for this property is – 3166
UPDATE: An offer has been accepted.
This beautifully presented 16.2 Ha (40 acre) property is 45 km west of Tenterfield is the ideal property to get away from it all, be self sufficient and have an income stream. 1 bed room and home office comfortable house.
– double glazing throughout
– 105, 000 litres of rainwater storage in 7 tanks (never ran out in the longest drought on record)
– spring fed windmill (never ran dry)
– huge shed (18 x 7 = 126m2) concrete floor, power, lighting
– carport adjoining shed 63m2
– commercial shade house 39 x 11 = 429m2
– very large solar system with 5kVA inverter (less than 2 years old)
– 5KW Daikin reverse cycle air conditioner
– Kent Jindabyne slow combustion fire
– fruit tree orchard irrigated
– seasonal dam
– 1600m of horse fencing
– plenty of Australian wildlife, kangaroos, birds, lace monitors etc as well as goats and deer
– fire fighting sprinklers on roof and water to camlock fittings around the property
– NBN, VAST TV reception, mobile phone booster, Telstra landline to house (not used.)
– at end of no through road
– water easement to Mole River (if required).
The house stays a comfortable 23 degrees all year round due to the reverse cycle air conditioning and wood fire and double glazing. The house and environmentally friendly septic system are fully council approved. Relax with the stunning views of the Mole River valley and the Rock of Gibraltar. Pick your food straight from the abundant vegie plot or enjoy the beautiful water-wise established gardens. Or if you prefer tinkering in the shed, it is very spacious set up, with more than enough power to run all your tools.
This property has a commercial shade house and an abundance of water, so there are many options to earn an income. The previous owners had a worm farm business, and the current owners were going to grow ferns commercially before their plans changed.
The place is well set up with water infrastructure and pipes to move the water around the property for irrigation and firefighting.
With no water or electricity bills and rates of only $726 pa, as well as a potential income from your own plant-based business, this makes financial sense as well as living a great stress free lifestyle.
Price is $397, 000. (Non-negotiable fixed price as this is well below replacement value for a quick sale.) Inspections by appointment only.