|Land Size||466 m2|
|Building Size||250 m2|
- Name: Genevieve de Deugd
- Contact Number: 0475 764 051
Huge 250 square metres of retail space on a 466m2 plot
The phone enquiry code for this property is – 3173
Built in around 1926, the old Central Garage, currently the Timmermans showroom, is an iconic building on the Clunes streetscape. Well positioned, the building offers a large, open plan flexible space which would be suitable for a variety of endeavours.
• Huge 250 square metres of retail space on a 466m2 plot
• Three car parks (with parking reduction permission from council)
• Zone commercial 1
• 3 phase power (connected in 2016-17 when new wiring was installed).
• Revamped restroom with new toilet & sink
• New concrete skin floor inside the building
• NBN node next to building
• Tanks decommissioned in accordance with EPA guidelines
• Iconic building: featured in Mad Max & Yellow Pages ad
The current lease at $150 per week plus all outgoings (Covid friendly terms) ends on 20 December 2021. Indications so far from Real Estate Agents are that moving forward rental income of $450 and upwards per week could be asked. This is closer to 4.5% annual return.
The return % pa listed below is 2%. The actual number is currently 1.5%. Two percent is the closest number the form would allow me to select.