|Price||Offers over $589,000|
|Land Size||858 m2|
- Name: Gillian Cowden
- Contact Number: 0423311453
Bush and beach lifestyle living
The phone enquiry code for this property is – 3176
This practical and private family home is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac and backs onto a wildlife corridor. It offers your ideal lifestyle – enjoy the large lap pool (8m x 3m) while watching the wallabies feeding.
The block is fully fenced, and there is room at the side for your boat or trailer.
It’s just a quiet 10 minute walk to the beach.
Buy now and be ready for the new school year. Newman Catholic College and James Cook University are 6km away, and Trinity Anglican School is just over 1km, with no busy roads to cross.
– Earlier this year the carpets in all bedrooms were replaced with hybrid floating floors.
– Living areas (ceilings and walls) and all doors have recently been professionally painted.
– New Alugard security screens on the front, laundry, and patio doors.
– Current pool safety certificate.
– Separate laundry off kitchen, with side access.
– Solar added in 2012, 14 panels, 3290 kw, 4.2 (peak).
– Main bedroom with WIR and en-suite bathroom.
– All bedrooms have ceiling fans and built-in robes.
– All windows have attractive white timber venetian blinds.
– Fast NBN for working at home.