Wednesday, 25 May 2022, 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Name: Greg Everitt
- Contact Number: 0419747919
Village Lifestyle on the Central Sunshine Coast
The phone enquiry code for this property is – 4046
Be quick to secure your opportunity to buy a freehold unit in the sought after Village Green complex at Buderim on the Central Sunshine Coast – these opportunities are rare!
Conveniently located, this well presented and well designed complex boasts a grocery store, bus stop, hairdresser and a restaurant within 100m (approx.) of the complex. Across the road from the villa, is one of Buderim’s best walking lakes with wide cycle paths and plenty of places to interact with local wildlife. Sunshine Plaza and local beaches such as Maroochydore, Alexander Headland and Mooloolaba are within a few minutes’ drive.
Immaculately presented and with a spacious lay-out, the villa has both front and rear outdoor areas, allowing you to relax and enjoy your low maintenance, established gardens.
Features at a glance:-
– Spacious living area with reverse cycle split system air conditioning
– Galley style kitchen with modern appliances
– Three bedrooms [two with built-in robes]
– Master bedroom overlooking the outdoor area
– Ceiling fans throughout
– Two outdoor areas [1 fully fenced]
– Established low maintenance gardens
– Garden shed
– Solar power
– North facing villa
– Single garage with remote control access
– Security screens
– Smoke alarms
– Low body corporate levies and no entry and exit fees.
Pets are not allowed at the complex.
Furnishings used in the photos are for display purposes only and the unit will be sold unfurnished.
– Bus stop 50 metres
– Shopping centre 1.5km 4mins
– Sunshine Plaza 5km 9mins
– Maroochydore beach 7km 11min
– Mooloolaba 8.5km 10mins
– Noosa Heads 38km 34mins
Well priced, the villa offers value for money and a great lifestyle that only the Sunshine Coast can offer.
Thursday, 1 Jan 1970