Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/forsaleb/public_html/wp-content/plugins/Realty/display/widgets/property_table.php on line 323
|Land Size||697 m2|
|Building Size||228 m2|
- Name: Kathryn Geddes
- Contact Number: 0402215635
Enjoy the quiet and soak in the sun in this spacious, modern 4BR Home.
The phone enquiry code for this property is – 4247
– 4 Bedrooms all with Built in Robes.
– Master bedroom has Walk in Robe and Ensuite.
– Open plan, spacious yet homely house with plenty of indoor and outdoor living and socialising areas.
– Centrally located large kitchen with gas stove top and electric oven, range-hood, built-in dishwasher, large pantry, plenty of bench space.
– Large north facing lawned back yard approx 15m x 12m with garden beds lining the secure 6ft fences.
– Quiet, paved courtyard on the Eastern side with water feature. The perfect place for morning coffees or breakfast.
– Wooden floors throughout, carpeted bedrooms.
– Ducted Air Conditioning throughout, able to be zoned.
– 2 Gas Bayonets for gas heating option.
– Rinai Infinity Hot Water with indoor temperature control panel.
– Double, secure, remote controlled garage with internal access to the house, and a rear roller door to the courtyard.
– Security doors, windows and security alarm system.
– Double driveway can accommodate up to 4 additional cars to the double garage for get-togethers with family or friends.
– Centrally located and walking distance to schools, shops, public transport including River Cat to Sydney CBD and Parramatta CBD, buses along Victoria Rd, also trains nearby, parks and sports fields.
– Wattle Street is a well known “quiet street” and yet has so much readily accessible at it’s doorstep.
– Floorplan available in photos shows a very functional home layout catering for all age groups and situations.