|Land Size||473 m2|
- Name: Thomas van der Zant
- Contact Number: +61406607104
Land for Sale in Alderley - Rare Opportunity!
The phone enquiry code for this property is – 4452
To say it’s hard to find a vacant block of land in Alderley would be the understatement of the year! With an elevated 10.058m frontage, this is not to be missed!!
Exceptionally positioned in one of Brisbane’s most highly sought-after suburbs, this exciting block provides a quality opportunity to build a brand-new executive home in incredible proximity to so many inner-city amenities. If you are seeking to create your dream family home on a peaceful tree-lined street, be sure to take full advantage of this parcel of land.
– Excellent West, East facing block – approx 10.058 x 47.073
– 473m2 block.
– Incredible views out to Mt Cootha, Glorious, and Nebo.
– Construct a brand-new statement home high on Alderley Hill.
– Surrounded by premium homes in a blue-chip family suburb.
– Close to bus stops, Alderley train station, tunnels, and Hospitals.
– Close to Alderley and Newmarket Shopping Centre, Wilston Village, and open parklands.
– Strong local sales prices support premium development.
– Close proximity to Brisbane Airport and Brisbane CBD.
This really does tick every box! Great street with multimillion-dollar neighbours, easy access, a clean site, with all services to be connected upon settlement.
This prestigious street holds the current record sale price for the suburb, so overcapitalizing is not an option. The dimensions of the block provide more yard space than a typical 400m2 block, positioning itself perfectly for a pool in the backyard.
Situated in a convenient and tranquil pocket of ever-popular Alderley, it’s hard to believe that this block is only 7km from Brisbane CBD and a stone’s throw away from Alderley train station and Raymont road bus routes.
In a recent survey of real estate experts, Alderley was voted the most liveable suburb in Brisbane due to its community feel plus safe and family-friendly vibe. You’ll be within the Enoggera State School and Everton Park State High School catchment area, and there are plenty of private secondary schools to choose from in the surrounding suburbs. Active families will appreciate the nearby parklands and easy access to the walking tracks at Kedron Brook. Wilston Village and the rejuvenated Alderley Plaza will be your go-to spots for a weekend coffee.